Anti-slip rubber is recommended as an inexpensive and therefore a very efficient tool for load securement in container and transportation by truck. Due to the rubber, the friction value between load and pallet or container floor is significantly increased. Consequently, the forces that need to be secured are considerably reduced and can be secured by a less elaborated strapping system. Especially in the cargo sector, this can contribute to enable higher load weights.
The rubber material is perfect for unprotected applications under the effects of the weather. The mats are sturdy and offer a long service life.
Due to the usage of (R) rubber anti-slip mats, the amount of needed lashing straps is reduced because of the higher friction value. Furthermore, they fulfill the guidelines in accordance with VDI 2700ff, page 3,2, page 9 and 15.
Our rubber anti-slip mats are 3,4,5 and 8 mm strong. Usually, they are moreover normed for the applications with euro-pallets. But we are also the right address, if you have special requests according to the measurements.
Besides practical recommendations, we gladly give you technical support and also refer to your individual demands. Just feel free to test us.
- Increased Friction
- fulfills the guidelines in accordance with VDI 2700ff, page 3,2, 9 and 15
- Using (R) Anti-Slip mats, the number of required securing devices is reduced
- Rubber material is perfect for the unprotected application under the influence of weather
- Material: PU-bound rubber granular material mats
- Compressive strength: depending on the thickness between 100-120 t/m²
- Coefficient of gliding friction: 0,6µ to 0,9µ, depending on the respective tested material pairing
- Temperature Resistance: -30°C to 100°C
- Strengths: 3 - 8mm
Basic Version (Strength / Length / Width):
- 3 x 800 x 100 mm
- 3 x 13,600 x 150 mm
- 4 x 2,400 x 100 mm
- 4 x 5,000 x 100 mm
- 5 x 150 x 100 mm
- 8 x 200 x 100 mm
- 8 x 300 x 200 mm
- 8 x 1,200 x 100 mm
- 8 x 2,400 x 200 mm
- 8 x 5,000 x 250 mm