Only the best materials with detailed thought-out solutions - this is what our Pro Lash stands for. Modular construction, incorporated rubber-elements - the list of innovations is long.
Rothschenk Pro Lash Restraint Systems are always used when highest demands are required on the load securement with lashing systems. Our pre-assembled restraint systems for container shipping increase the security of your transport significantly and bring your goods to their destination without any damages.
Pro Lash is used for securing loads like barrels, big bags, IBCs or wooden boxes in oversee-containers (20, 40, 45 feet). Depending on the design, they are steplessly height-adjustable. Rothschenk Container Lashings are especially time-saving and easy to handle.
Finding the proper component for a Pro Lash Lashing System, our development department and quality management demands to keep high standards. Each single component like buckles, lashing and claw hooks are subject to rigorous examination.
Therefore, Rothschenk has an in-house department with respective hydraulic testing facilities. Our declared aim is to guarantee the literal Rothschenk quality with each lashing that leaves our company.
Rothschenk Pro Lash Container Lashings were often developed especially for and together with our customers. At a multitude of dynamic driving tests, the lashings are extensively tested and certificated.
If, against expectations, no restraint system is available for your special application, we will find a solution for you. In cooperation with independent validators, we issue individual certifications for your loading. At our location, your location or in respective facilities. Just contact us, we are pleased to consult you.
- certificated by TÜV Rheinland Akademie
- CTU Code conform for many loadings
- fast and easy handling at the loading ramp
- Secure your load reliably and effectively
- depending on the design steplessly height-adjustable and expandable
- Your employees are protected when opening the container
• vertical bandwidth: 50 mm
• horizontal bandwidth: 38mm / 50mm
• vertical attachment: claw hooks with security
• horizontal attachment: lashing strap (see lashing supplies)
• amount of cross belts: 2-/3-/4-parted
• vertical standard length: 2,600mm
• horizontal standard length: 3,100mm