A millionfold proven lash system with an attractive price-performance ratio is what characterizes our Red Lash line. Easy to use, inexpensive price but no cutbacks on security were the main priorities while developing this line.
The goal of our Red Lash Lashing Systems is to offer proven restraint systems at a small prize to our customers. Due to the vertical adjustment, a precise positioning of the horizontal cross belts is no problem. The number of the cross belts (2/3/4-parted lashings) can be chosen individually by the customer and is shipped preassembled.
Avoid painstaking threading and save both time and money.
Rothschenk Red Lash Lashing Systems have been developed to reliably secure all conventional loading situations. From the beginning of the development, two points had highest priority: cost-optimized lashings with no reduction in reliability. That's why we use the same high-quality components for our Red Lash as well as for our Pro Lash.
Red lash is also always optimized with focus on user-friendliness. Ultimately, time means money and the day-to-day life at the loading ramp should run smoothly. The pre-assembled lashings systems contain numerous detailed solutions, which advantages are fully shown in their application - thought-out down to the last detail.
It isn't that easy to show the whole variety of Red Lash Restraint Systems. The number of cross belts, the CV (thin measure between the cross belts), bandwidth (38 or 50 mm) and the execution / quantity of the hooks are variable and depend on the loading situation.
Since consulting is our major strength, we won't leave you alone choosing the proper lashing on your own. On the phone, per mail or ideally on your site at your company. Each of our consulting representative is an absolute professional in his area - that's why we call them consultants and not seller.
- pre-assembled restraint systems
- certificated by TÜV Rheinland Akademie
- CTU Code conform for many loadings
- steplessly height-adjustable and extensable
- inexpensive and reliable protection of the loading
- Your empoyees are protected when opening the container
• vertical bandwidth: 50 mm
• horizontal bandwidth: 38mm / 50mm
• vertical attachment: claw hooks with security
• horizontal attachment: lashing strapt (see lashing supplies)
• amount of cross belts: 2-/3-/4-parted
• vertical standard length: 2,600mm
• horizontal standard length: 3,100mm