Especially rolled steel coils tend to be deformed due to their own high weight from their original round shape into an oval shape. (R) Pro Line Steel Coils avoid this effect by being installed in the void of the coil.
Producing steel coils, is a challenge for the metal industry to protect it from deformation. Especially after rolling and winding it up, an unsecured steel coil tends to lose its round shape because it would become oval due to its own high weight.
Rothschenk invented the Steel Coil Protection to avoid this problem. A special, cylindric dunnage bag is attached and filled in the core of the coil. The high stability of the dunnage bag avoids a deformation of the coil, due to an even pressure on it.
We value individuality for our special solutions. Each customer has its own demands, quality standards and desires. Due to decades of experience in creating special solutions, you have found a reliable partner in Rothschenk.
We plan, concept and implement the whole project for you, letting you focus on your core activities. All you need to do is contacting us. Don't hesitate.
- avoiding deformation of steel coils
- fastest, easy application
- individually manufactured for you
- inexpensive solutions with great benefit
- External bag
- PP (Polypropylene) woven tape fabric, laminated
- Internal Bag
- PE (Polyethylene) foil
- with filling adapter (stationary connection or mobile battery blower)
- Environmental advice: mutual disposal of PP and PE, fully recyclable, unproblematic in case of burning