Your demand is premium? So are our dunnage bags! Both materials and constructions make our (R) Pro Line dunnage bag the first choice in securing the load of high-quality goods.
Our ProLine is a sturdy dunnage bag for filling out gaps within the transport- and or loading unit. Thanks to the higth material thickness, it is more resilient against mechanical damages like abrasion or penetration. Bag ProLine is available in all established standard sizes for gaps up to 400 mm and as a 3D bag for gaps up to 800 mm, in all the common standard sizes.
ProLine dunnage bags are made of special resilient polypropylene tapes. This is characterized by its abrasion and penetration resistance, it is damp-resistance and environment friendly (100% recyclable, both inside- and outside fabric can be disposed together).
Have you ever thought about our multi-way valves? What do you get out of it? Concrete advantages, since you save a lot of money and resources for your company due to the multiple usage of the dunnage bags and support sustainability actively.
In order to clear all your ways, we can provide you with the concentrated competence of a producing manufacturer. Rothschenk can implement any shapes and sizes, which result from your special loading situation.
Individual development, adaptation and manufacturing of these products is our special subject. ProLine dunnage bags are available as one-way (slim/turbo), or as multi-way (smart/big). Additionally, we offer a wide range of practical individual solutions. Tailor-made solutions, special equipment, eyelets, retraining straps, tools and many more.
- higher penetration resistance
- higher abrasion resistance
- more impervious at edges
- environmentally-friendly, 100% recyclable
- easy & flexible at use
- Special designs, also available with multi-way valve
- rapid filling thanks to Rothschenk filling systems
- available in all established standardized sizes
- External bag
- PP (Polypropylene) woven tape fabric, laminated
- Internal Bag
- PE (Polyethylene) foil
- SLIM, SMART, TURBO and BIG
- with filling adapter (stationary connection or mobile battery blower)
- Environmental advice: mutual disposal of PP and PE, fully recyclable, unproblematic in case of burning