(R) Lashing Tec - The lashing revolution for soft packaging!Redaktion
Soft packaging, such as palletized sacked goods or big bags, is difficult to secure for transport. The cargo can settle on the way from A to B or deform slightly. Possible consequence: the cross straps of conventional restraint systems sag or slide down quickly. Our research department has been dealing with this problem for a long time and now we have found a solution that is ready for series production.
With (R) Lashing Tec and its specially incorporated rubber, the transverse straps of the lashing are always held in the correct position. Regardless of whether the load sits down or slips out of the cross belts and back in again. The tension of the rubber prevents the horizontal belts from sagging or slipping down.
(R) Lashing Tec is certified and ensures maximum safety when transporting soft packaging in overseas containers.
- especially for securing soft packaging
- integrated rubber prevents the cross straps from sagging or slipping down
- CTU Code conform for many loadings
- fast and easy handling at the loading ramp
- secure cargo reliably and effectively
- depending on the design steplessly height-adjustable and expandable
- material: polyester, vertical bandwidth: 38mm / 50mm
- horizontal bandwidth: 38mm / 50mm
- vertical attachment: claw hooks with security
- horizontal attachment: lashing strapt (see lashing supplies)
- amount of cross belts: 2-/3-/4-parted
- vertical standard length: 2,600mm
- horizontal standard lenght: 3,100mm
Example: Application of (R) Lashing Tec 3er:
[learn_more caption=“Videotutorials:“] (R) Lashing Container: thread the belt buckle and tighten with the ratchet tensioner
Two-parted [R] Lashing Container are being tested