Terms of Service
G&H Ltd. Rothschenk load securement systems
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. UN sales law (CISG) is excluded.
2. these terms and conditions apply exclusively to all - also future - contracts of any kind between the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk and the customers, who are entrepreneurs in the sense of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), as well as legal entities under public law or special funds under public law in the sense of §310 paragraph 1 BGB.
(3) These terms and conditions shall also apply to all future transactions with the customer/client, insofar as these are legal transactions of a related nature.
If the Customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction within the European Union or if he is an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), as well as legal entities under public law or special funds under public law within the meaning of § 310 Paragraph 1 BGB, the place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from the contractual relationship shall be the registered office of the company G&H Rothschenk, 97239 Aub. However, the company G& H Rothschenk is also entitled to bring an action at the registered office of the customer.
II. Offer and conclusion of contract
1. the presentation of the products and services in the online store do not constitute an offer within the meaning of § 145 et seq. BGB (German Civil Code). By placing an order, the customer submits an offer directed towards the conclusion of the contract. The customer then initially receives an order confirmation. However, this does not represent an acceptance in the sense of § 146 ff. BGB. Contracts are only concluded with the order confirmation, which the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk sends to the customer by the usual commercial means of dispatch (e.g. e-mail, fax, letter). The invoice will also be sent to the customer by e-mail. The customer agrees to this.
2. The content of the contract shall be based solely on the order confirmation in text form. If the order confirmation deviates from the order, the customer shall be deemed to have given his consent unless he objects without delay. 3.contracts are concluded subject to deviating individual agreements only on the basis of these conditions. Other terms and conditions are hereby contradicted.
III. cancellation policy
As a precautionary measure, we would like to point out that we do not conclude consumer contracts in the sense of the law and therefore no right of withdrawal exists with regard to the contracts concluded with the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk.
In the event that a contract is concluded with a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, the following cancellation policy shall apply. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. Cancellation policy: You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us G & H GmbH Rothschenk, Industriestraße 8-10, D-97239 Aub. email@example.com Tel: 09335 - 971519 Fax: 09335 -971515 by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed sample revocation form, which, however, is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods. Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
To G & H GmbH Rothschenk, Industriestraße 8-10, D-97239 Aub
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
- Date ____________________ (*) Delete as appropriate.
III. Prices, payment and offsetting
1. the prices stated in the order confirmation shall apply subject to the proviso that the offer data on which the order confirmation is based remain unchanged, but no longer than four months after receipt of the order confirmation by the customer. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our prices are ex works plus value added tax at the statutory rate applicable at the time. The prices do not include packaging, freight, postage, insurance and other shipping costs or customs duties.
2. payment is possible with Paypal, prepayment or on account. In case of purchase on account, the invoice amounts are to be paid upon receipt of the goods within 14 days after the invoice date with 2% discount or within 30 days after the invoice date net without deductions.
3. in case of larger or first orders or new customers we reserve the right to use a different method of payment, e.g. prepayment.
4. after expiry of a payment deadline, the customer shall be in default of payment. If the customer is in default with any payments to us, all existing claims shall become due immediately. During the period of default, the customer shall pay interest on the monetary debt at a rate of 9% above the base interest rate in accordance with §248 para. 2 BGB. The assertion of a higher damage caused by default remains reserved. If the customer is in default of payment, we shall not be obligated to make any further deliveries under any contract until the due invoice amounts, including interest on arrears, have been settled, and we shall be entitled, at our own discretion, to withdraw from concluded contracts or to claim damages in lieu of performance if the customer has not made payment within 10 days of receipt of a justified reminder.
5. offsetting with counterclaims shall only be permissible insofar as these have been acknowledged by us in writing or have been legally established. Without our prior written consent, which may not be unreasonably withheld, the customer shall not be entitled to assign its claims in kind or to have them collected by third parties. For monetary claims §354 a HGB (German Commercial Code) shall apply. We are entitled to assign all claims arising from our business relationship to third parties.
IV. Retention of title
1. The company G&H GmbH Rothschenk reserves the right of ownership of all products (reserved goods) and additionally owed ancillary services until full payment of all claims to which we are entitled from the business relations. In case of current account, the retention of title shall be considered as security for its balance claim.
2. the customer undertakes to treat the goods with care as long as ownership has not passed to him.
3. the customer is entitled to resell the reserved goods in the normal course of business. The customer hereby assigns to us the claims of the purchaser arising from the resale of the reserved goods in the amount of the final invoice amount agreed with us (including value added tax). We accept this assignment. After the assignment, the customer shall continue to be entitled to collect these claims. However, we reserve the right to collect the relevant claims ourselves as soon as the customer fails to properly meet his payment obligations and falls into arrears.
4. if the goods are inseparably mixed with objects not belonging to G&H GmbH Rothschenk, G&H GmbH Rothschenk shall acquire co-ownership of the new object in the ratio of the value of the goods to the other mixed objects at the time of mixing.
5. if the value of the securities existing for us exceeds the claims against the customer by more than 20%, we shall be obliged to release the securities to this extent at the customer's request.
6. if the customer significantly violates the above mentioned obligations in IV No.1-5, G&H GmbH Rothschenk is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
(1) In principle, a debt to be discharged within the meaning of Section 447 of the German Civil Code (BGB) shall be agreed, unless a debt to be discharged by collection has been expressly agreed in writing. 2. if the customer is an entrepreneur in the sense of § 14 BGB, as well as legal entities under public law or special funds under public law in the sense of § 310 paragraph 1 BGB, the risk shall pass to the customer when the goods are handed over to a forwarding agent or carrier, but at the latest when the goods leave the warehouse or - in the case of drop shipments - the supplying plant. Insurance shall only be taken out on the customer's instructions, in the customer's name and at the customer's expense.
3. if the customer is in default of acceptance, this shall be deemed equivalent to handover. Insofar as collection has been agreed, the material risk shall pass to the customer with the notification of provision. If the collection does not take place on time, the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk is entitled, after setting an appropriate deadline, to ship or store the goods at the expense of the customer.
4. delivery periods and dates are deemed to have been met if the goods have left the premises of G&H GmbH Rothschenk by the time they expire. They shall only be extended to a reasonable extent in the event of measures within the scope of labor disputes, in particular strikes and lockouts, as well as in the event of unforeseeable obstacles that are beyond our control, insofar as such obstacles demonstrably have a significant influence on the production or delivery of the goods. This shall also apply if the circumstances occur at sub-suppliers. G&H GmbH Rothschenk shall inform the customer of such circumstances without delay. If the execution of the contract becomes unreasonable for one of the parties due to these circumstances, it can withdraw from the contract in this respect.
5. G&H GmbH Rothschenk is entitled to make partial deliveries to a reasonable extent.
(1) If the customer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB), as well as legal entities under public law or special funds under public law within the meaning of § 310 (1) of the German Civil Code (BGB), the customer's warranty rights shall be subject to the condition that the customer has duly complied with its inspection and complaint obligations under § 377 of the German Commercial Code (HGB). Complaints are only admissible within one week after receipt of the goods. Hidden defects which cannot be found after immediate inspection must be claimed in writing within the statutory warranty period.
2. if the customer acts as an entrepreneur in the sense of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), as well as legal entities under public law or special funds under public law in the sense of §310 paragraph 1 BGB, claims for defects become time-barred 12 months after the goods have been handed over to the customer. The consent of G&H GmbH Rothschenk must be obtained before any return of the goods.
3. should the delivered goods have a defect in the sense of §§ 434f. BGB (German Civil Code), which already existed at the time of the transfer of risk, the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk shall, subject to timely notification of defects, either repair the goods or deliver replacement goods. The company G&H GmbH Rothschenk must always be given the opportunity to remedy the defect within a reasonable period of time. Claims under a right of recourse shall remain unaffected by the above provision without restriction.
If the supplementary performance fails, the customer may - irrespective of any claims for damages - withdraw from the contract or reduce the remuneration.
5. claims for defects shall not exist in the case of only insignificant deviation from the agreed quality, in the case of only insignificant impairment of the usability, in the case of natural wear and tear as well as in the case of damage which occurs after the transfer of risk as a result of incorrect or negligent handling, excessive stress, unsuitable operating resources or due to special external influences which are not assumed under the contract. If improper repair work or modifications are carried out by the customer or third parties, there shall also be no claims for defects for these and the resulting consequences.
6. claims by the customer for expenses incurred for the purpose of subsequent performance, in particular transport, travel, labor and material costs, shall be excluded insofar as the expenses increase because the goods delivered by us have subsequently been taken to a place other than the customer's place of business, unless the transfer is in accordance with the intended use.
7. the customer's right of recourse against the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk shall only exist insofar as the customer has not made any agreements with its customer that go beyond the legally mandatory claims for defects. Furthermore, No. 6 applies accordingly to the scope of the customer's right of recourse against the supplier.
8. the limitation period of 12 months shall apply to customers who are entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB, as well as legal entities under public law or special funds under public law within the meaning of § 310 para. 1 BGB, also for the limitation of recourse claims in the supply chain pursuant to § 445 b para. 1 BGB. The suspension of the statute of limitations under Section 445 b (2) BGB shall remain unaffected. The statutory limitation periods shall apply to claims for damages in the case of recourse claims in the supply chain.
1. The company G&H GmbH Rothschenk is liable for damages for any legal reason for damages caused by the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk, its legal representatives or its agents intentionally or through gross negligence, damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, even in the case of a slight breach of duty by the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk, its legal representatives or its agents, the body or health, even in the case of slight breach of duty by the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk, its legal representatives or its vicarious agents, damages caused by the absence of a guaranteed quality or defects which the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk has fraudulently concealed, unlimited in amount.
2. in dealings between entrepreneurs, the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk is liable in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, insofar as our liability is not already justified in accordance with the above, limited to the amount of the damage typical for the contract and foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract.
3. Any further liability for damages, in particular liability without fault, is excluded.
4. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
IX. Data protection
1. the company G&H GmbH Rothschenk, processes and stores only the data necessary for the business relationship. The use of personal data within the meaning of the DSGVO is limited to the extent necessary for business and organizational purposes.
Data capture on our website
Who is responsible for the data capture on this website?
The data capture on this website is made by the website owner. His contact data are found on the imprint of this website.
How do we caption your data?
Other data are captured automatically by our IT system. Those are especially technical data (internet browser, operating system or time of page view). These data's are captured automatically in the moment you visit the web page.
What do we use your data for?
The data collected with the order will be used for the fulfillment, processing and, if necessary, reversal of the contract. The data is passed on to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the processing of payments, we pass on the customer's payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment. We may commission a third party with the processing of payments, which uses the customers' payment data for the purpose of processing payments. The third party is obliged to treat the information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. ( Art. 6 para. 1b DS-GVO ) Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Which rights do you have concerning your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data at any time free of charge. You also have the right to request that this data be corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions about data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
Analytical tools and tools from third parties.
When you visit our website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated. This is done primarily with cookies and with so-called analysis programs. Your surfing behavior is usually analyzed anonymously; the surfing behavior cannot be traced back to you. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. You can find detailed information on this in the following data protection declaration.
General information and mandatory information
The responsible authority for this webpage is:
G & H GmbH Rothschenk, Industriestraße 8-10, D-97239 Aub
telphone: +49933597150 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsible authority is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, the subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right to lodge a complaint is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right of data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
SSL and TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
Information, blockage, deletion and adjustment
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. To do this, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases: If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If the processing of your personal data has happened / is happening unlawfully, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion. If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of erasure. If you have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, a balancing of your and our interests must be carried out. As long as it has not yet been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data may - apart from being stored - only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
Objection to advertising emails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Data protection officer Legally required data protection officer We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
Peter Hegemann Warsow 22 17154 Neukalen
Telefon: +491752953676 E-Mail: email@example.com
Data capture on our website
The Internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you require (e.g. shopping cart function) are set on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR saved. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, these are dealt with separately in this data protection declaration.
Server Log Files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are: - browser type and browser version - operating system used - referrer URL - host name of the accessing computer - time of the server request - IP address - This data is not merged with other data sources. The collection of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimization of its website - for this purpose, the server log files must be collected.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used for purposes of optimizing our homepage. Google Analytics is a web analytics service operated and provided by Google Inc (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States).
The following data is recorded:
- Homepages called
- Your ordering behavior
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Your behavior on the pages (for example, dwell time, clicks, scrolling behavior)
- Your approximate location in terms of country and city
- Your IP address in shortened form without unique assignment
- Technical information about the hardware and software you use (browser, provider, end devices, screen resolution)
- Source of origin of your visit (the previous homepage that led you to us)
This data is transferred to Google's own servers in the USA. Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for up to two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a user ID with which you can be recognized during future website visits. The recorded data is stored together with the user ID, so that an assignment is possible within the framework of a pseudonymous user profile. However, this user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. If you do not agree with the recording, you can on the one hand refuse consent in our settings dialog or alternatively prevent it with the one-time installation of the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
Inquiry via e-mail, phone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of requests sent to us. The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular legal retention periods - remain unaffected.
Social media Facebook plugins (Like & Share button)
Plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our website. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here:
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Twitter. Further information can be found in Twitter's data protection declaration at:
The Twitter plug-in is used on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the greatest possible visibility in social media.
Analysis tools and advertising Matomo (formerly Piwik)
Here you can manage the opt-out function.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. The processing of the data entered in the newsletter registration form is based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation. The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data that has been stored by us for other purposes remains unaffected. Cleverreach This website uses Cleverreach to send newsletters. The provider is CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany. Cleverreach is a service with which, among other things, the sending of newsletters can be organized and analyzed. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving newsletters is stored on Cleverreach's servers in Germany. If you do not want Cleverreach to analyze your data, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. Furthermore, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website.
Data analysis by Cleverreach
For the purpose of analysis, the emails sent with Cleverreach contain a so-called "tracking pixel", which connects to Cleverreach's servers when the email is opened. In this way, it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened. Furthermore, with the help of Cleverreach, we can determine whether and which links in the newsletter message are clicked. All links in the email are so-called tracking links, which can be used to count your clicks. For more information about Cleverreach's analysis functions, please see the following link: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/integrationen/.
Data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can withdraw this consent at any time. The legality of the data processing that has already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data stored by us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after you unsubscribe from the newsletter both from our servers and from Cleverreach's servers. Data that we have stored for other purposes remain unaffected.
For more information, see Cleverreach's data security information at:
We have concluded a contract with Cleverreach in which we oblige Cleverreach to protect our customers' data and not to pass them on to third parties. This contract can be viewed at the following link:
Plugins and tools
YouTube with extended data protection
X. Final provisions
1. assurances, collateral agreements, amendments and supplements to the contract must be made in writing, whereby the formal requirement can only be waived by express written declaration for the individual case.
2 The customer is aware that the personal data provided by him when entering into or during the business relationship will be processed, in particular stored. Upon request, this data together with these GTC will be sent to the customer by e-mail. We are exempt from further information obligations.
3. should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The contracting parties undertake to replace the ineffective obligations with a provision that comes as close as possible to the intended outcome and which the parties would have agreed if they had known of the ineffectiveness of the provision in question.