Your training with real teamworkgreat benefitsa collegial ``YOU`` at Rothschenk
You don't want to apply yet and just want to have a look at our company?
Understand. Just take your time.
During an internship, we give you an insight into our everyday life and show you what to expect in your dream job. Without any obligation.
Current job offers
Rothschenk has been developing and producing load securing systems for goods transport by road, rail, air and sea since 1996. In the region, we are part of society and a renowned employer at the same time. A responsibility that we live and appreciate just as much as our employees, most of whom have been with us for many years.
We are offering a permanent position as a machine operator (m/f) in our production department at the Aub site with immediate effect. In a company that is continuously developing in a prospering market and knows that it is always the people who create the added value of a product that is attractive to our customers.
These are your tasks:
- Equipping and operating automatic cutting and welding machines
- Maintenance of the same machines, e.g. bar and blade replacement
- Operating a coating system for special dunnage upholstery
- Operating and maintaining other technical equipment such as automatic sewing machines, after thorough training
- Posting work processes in the ERP system
- Logistical tasks
- You have technical understanding and are talented with your hands
- Experience in handling machines and corresponding tools
- Working in a team
- Forklift license (training and testing is possible at the facility)
- Commitment and willingness to learn
- The position is to be filled immediately
- The position is open-ended
- Versatile tasks in a growing industry
- Performance-related pay
- Extensive training opportunities for your professional and personal development
- Attractive additional benefits on top of the fee
If you are interested in the position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail or post. We will also be happy to answer any further questions you may have by telephone.
G&H GmbH Rothschenk / Contact: Ms. Anke Fries / Industriestrasse 5, 7 - 10 / D-97239 Aub / Phone: + 49 9335 - 9715-66 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right position is not listed? Simply send us your unsolicited application at Rothschenk. We look forward to hearing from you.
Quick application via our online form below on this page, or in writing to:
G&H GmbH Rothschenk / Contact person:
Mrs. Sonja Deppisch / Industriestrasse 5 & 7-10 / D-97239 Aub
Phone: + 49 9335 - 9715-18 / E-Mail: email@example.com
2 minutes time?
Simply apply online:
The annual company parties are legendary and highlights for all employees. Teambuilding, where it also goes high up sometimes.
We offer our employees variety through our "job bike" project and regular health days.
You prefer to start the day chilled out or like to work from home? Flexitime and home office make it possible!
Our employee vehicles are not only real eye-catchers, but also intended exclusively for private use.
And if you have to go to an appointment on business, our BMW fleet is at your disposal.
Coffee junkie or connoisseur? Our fully automatic machines are available to you at any time and are of course free...
We take health personally. That is why our employees are entitled to supplementary company health insurance.
As a technology leader in the industry, we strive to set digital standards as well. This is also reflected in our modern office equipment.
Everything is getting more expensive? With our fuel voucher for employees, we support not only the way to work. No car yet? See above...😉
Find your dream job
We are all on first-name terms. This is just one characteristic of the fact that at Rothschenk we pay a lot of attention to the good work / life balance of our employees.
Health days, a mobility concept for the employees (cars) and our job bike program, flexible working hours, health care, fuel vouchers and much more complete our offer.
Modern office equipment with digital whiteboard, projector, modern seminar room, height-adjustable tables and modern IT systems are not only important for the productivity of the employees. There are many factors that make us happy at work.
There are several reasons why it makes sense to start a career with a load securement manufacturer:
- Growth industry: The load securement industry is a growing market as the demands for safety and efficiency in transportation continue to increase. By joining this industry, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and benefit from the growth opportunities.
- Diverse Responsibilities: As an employee of a load securing manufacturer, you have the opportunity to work in different areas, such as product development, sales, marketing, quality control or customer service. This gives you the opportunity to use your skills and interests in different areas and to develop professionally.
- Innovative strength: As a load securing manufacturer, we are constantly striving to develop innovative solutions to meet customer requirements. Through your collaboration, you can actively participate in the development of new products and technologies and contribute to the further development of the industry.
- Importance of safety: Load securing is a crucial aspect in transportation to avoid accidents, damages and losses. By working for a load securing manufacturer, you help improve safety in transportation and protect people and goods.
- International perspective: Load securing is a global market, as transport and logistics take place all over the world. By pursuing a career with us as a manufacturer, you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment, collaborate with customers and partners from different countries and develop your intercultural skills.
- Career Opportunities: The load securing industry offers a wide range of career opportunities and promotion prospects. Through your work and commitment, you can develop further in your company and possibly advance to management positions.
Overall, a career with a Rothschenk offers the opportunity to work in a growing industry, develop innovative solutions, contribute to transportation safety, gain international experience, and take advantage of career opportunities. It is a rewarding choice for those who want to work at the intersection of technology, security and logistics.