We at your site - Exactly what you need
On site the best adviceApplied practiceProfessional advice
The greatest benefit for you as a customer:
Our field service at your company. Because it couldn't be more direct and time-saving for you.
The goal: to increase employee competence
- Training in accordance with VDI Guideline 2700 Sheet 5 and/or CTU Code regulation
- Personally certified trainers and consultants issue participants with a certificate of participation
- Unique combination of theory and practice on one date
- No travel and accommodation costs for your employees
- Application of the acquired knowledge based on your current loading situation on site
- Valuable tips on the correct use of load securing equipment
- Helpful suggestions for saving time and materials in everyday loading operations
- Certification of your loading scheme on request, e.g. with external service providers
We can do this for You perform
The Scope you determine
Certified load securing is mandatory? No problem either.
The best products are often created in collaboration with customers.
After all, it is the practical experience and advice from everyday users that provide the decisive impetus and ideas for new innovations.
Rothschenk supports its customers in this process, from the analysis of existing applications through to certification by external service providers.
Even if this is not the primary goal of our on-site training courses, knowledge of special requirements often only arises through the regulations then communicated, e.g. for the transportation of hazardous goods. Rothschenk supports you in implementing these standards in a legally compliant manner.