32nd Munich Dangerous Goods Days
25.05.2022 - 32nd Munich Dangerous Goods Days
As a leader in the industry, we were of course also represented at the Munich Dangerous Goods Days from 23-25 May 2022. The decision makers and responsible persons for load securing of different companies used this opportunity to refresh their knowledge.
The speakers' main topics were:
- Legal changes and implementation in practice
- Developments in the waste management industry
- Dangerous goods violations from legal practice
- Training in times of the pandemic: digitalization or old school?
In addition, there were supplementary special topics:
- Tasks of the federal monitoring authorities: The BAG and the EBA
- The electronic transport document
- Experimental lecture of different dangerous goods
At various symposia, interesting discussions were also held around:
- The safety data sheet in hazardous goods law
- The transport document
- Dangerous goods in air transport - the somewhat different mode of transport
As a co-exhibitor, Rothschenk was of course represented with numerous innovations, such as the new battery-powered tensioner [R] LT38e.
We thank all customers, interested parties and speakers for the numerous discussions and new contacts. See you soon at the 33rd Munich Dangerous Goods Days!