Take a break - but in style, please
From an HR press release: "Employee retention is an area of responsibility of Human Resources, the aim of which is to retain employees in the company in the medium and long term."
At Rothschenk, we take a more human approach. We would say: the team has to feel comfortable and that's where the eye feels too 😉.
For this reason, we have consistently worked on creating appealing quiet zones, creative meeting rooms and a modern seminar room. The latest project was the refurbishment of the break rooms for production and administration staff.
In order to create a feel-good atmosphere and at the same time establish a regional connection to our beautiful Franconian region, the wall design was inspired by the surroundings of our agricultural homeland.
If you like, you can also discover our particularly sustainable commitment to environmental protection in the selected wheat fields, or you can simply enjoy the warm colors and depth of the wall illustration.
Benefits for our employees:
New in our break rooms:
- Warm (Franconian) colors for a sunny mood
- Comfortable seating for relaxing
- Plenty of space for collegial discussions, even in large groups
- Bright LED lighting with daylight technology
Meetings in a pleasant environment:
- Sitting and standing options for ergonomic working
- State-of-the-art office equipment and means of communication
- Rooms of different sizes for individual team meetings
- Bright, friendly and air-conditioned - so that meetings are also fun in summer
Chill zone or short MeetUp:
- Off to the sofa - not meant negatively for us 😉
- Ideal for short spontaneous meetings or a short break at lunchtime
- We also like to use the seating areas for video conferences...
- ...and of course as a candy store